Warehouse Service Representative
Nu-West is a vibrant Canadian owned and operated growing organization with six locations across Western Canada. We are an integral part of a larger coast to coast organization together with the Nadeau, Impro, and Scotia Insulation banners. We are local business units in each location that are empowered for decision making. We offer sound advice, superior service and the ability to combine our knowledge and relationships to develop real solutions for our customers.
This Warehouse Sales Representative position is based out of our Calgary location. The successful person in this role will enjoy the challenge of participating in all aspects of an ever growing sales branch and an expanding company.
- In a friendly manner, work with customers to satisfy their needs and the requirements of Nu-West Construction Products
- Responsible for unloading, unpacking and verifying incoming goods against invoices or other documents, recording shortages, and rejecting damaged goods
- Working with freight and courier company personnel to schedule timely incoming and outgoing shipments
- Freight Management – organization and care for the products and how they are presented and handled
- Pull, assemble, package order and determine methods of shipping, prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Required to use proper procedures for storage and shipping of dangerous goods and for the safe storage of products
- Maintain and organize warehouse and outdoor storage areas for ease of access to products with the proper use of all handling equipment including forklift
- Warehouse cleanliness, cleaning and upkeep of the warehouse and shipping/receiving area, daily housekeeping
- Support corporate and strategic goals by identifying and developing goals and implementing activities to achieve those goals. In a team effort, coordinate activities with related activities of other branch team members, branches or departments to ensure efficient and economical accomplishment of company mission and goals.
- Process quotes, orders and prepare documents to fulfill customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain superior customer relations and service.
- Field customer concerns and recommend solutions for resolution and act as a resource and facilitator to resolve customer service issues as they arise.
- Review of customer issued purchase orders to ensure sales order accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Warehouse Experience
- Valid Forklift Operator’s Certificate
- Shipping and receiving experience